Zoet loves to entertain people with surprising creations and great flavor combinations from all over the world.
With every dish there’s a story to tell, which our passionate hostess would love to explain.
Zoet, is a place where people can go to cozy up to a cup of good coffee while enjoying true delights and a good conversation. Is there something to celebrate? Don’t hesitate to reserve the big tables so you can all sit down.
If you don’t have the time to sit down and chat, no worries take away is always an option.
Your order would be ready before you know it.
Our goal at Zoet Sweet Boutique is to;
Leave a little sweetness wherever you go.♥
Not in the mood for sweets?
Zoet Snack Bar will provide you with the best European inspired comfort food you can find!
Enjoy our homemade “Dutch Mini Croquets” or how the Dutch like to call them “Bitterballen”.
Have a “Patatje Oorlog” (Dutch Style Fries Special, Steak fries topped with mayo, sate peanut sauce and fresh cut onions) or have a “Chicken Sate Sandwich”or our “Zoet Burger”!
Have it with an ice cold beer or try it in combination with a Milkshake!
Whatever you decide: “You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food!”
Zoet, which means Sweet in Dutch, will definitely bring a smile and a happy tummy to you and your loved ones.
Come in and treat yourself to our delicious European & US sweets & treats.
We bake all of our sweets fresh every morning and only use the finest ingredients.
Our treats also make great gifts!
We also do:
– customized Ice-cream cakes
– customized Birthday cakes
– customized gift bags with Sweets&Treats
– Catering for special events/weddings/parties
-High Tea parties (in store, for big and small groups)
– Birthday parties (theme parties for kids)
Call or visit us for more information.
Honestly we have so much sweetness you keep on coming back for more!
Come visit us today!
Leave a little sweetness wherever you go ♥
- Monday – CLOSED
- Tuesday – 11:00/8:30
- Wednesday – 11:00/8:30
- Thursday – 11:00/8:30
- Friday – 11:00/8:30
- Saturday – 11:00/8:30
- Sunday – 11:00/8:30
- 26th of October – big orange music festival
- 31st of October – Halloween night downtown PG
- 16th of November – Punta Gorda wine & music festival
Call us if you would like to have our Sweet Trailer at your event!
Important dates 2019
- Feb 14th thursday Valentine’s Day Open
- Mar 17th Sunday St. Patrick’s Day Open
- Mar 30th Friday Good Friday Open
- Apr 21st Sunday Easter Closed
- May 13th Sunday Mothers Day Open
- May 27th Monday Memorial Day Closed
- Jun 16th Sunday Fathers Day Open
- Jul 4th thursday Independence Day Closed
- Oct 31th thursday Halloween Open
- Nov 11th monday Veterans Day Closed
- Nov 28th Thursday Thanksgiving day Closed
- Dec 24th tuesday Christmas Eve Closed
- Dec 25th wednesday Christmas Day Closed
- Dec 31st Tuesday New year’s eve Closed
- Jan 1st Wednesday New year’s Day Closed